Your life holds the key to all you want for yourself and for your world. It is an incubator of creation in which you can do almost anything, including cultivating your own awakening, activating abundance, or even building your own heaven on earth.
Moreover, you decide whether to sit back and hope it comes to you, or take the bull by the horns and go out and get it.
Whatever and however you choose to live it, your life is a statement to the world, subtly telling the story of who you are and why you are here. So, how are you writing the story of your life?
Here are a few “simple” questions that might help:
- What does your life say about who you are and what you are all about?
- How are you creating and experiencing it?
- What’s going on in or around you that affects your efforts?
- What is your relationship to source and the possibility of life beyond this world? On what is it based (or not), and why?
- How do you see your life and the world around you? How do those perceptions and perspectives influence the possibilities into which you breathe life and draw to you as opportunities?
- What are the roles of peace and conflict in your life?
- How do you make choices and use your free will?
- How do you respond to and interact with your outer world?
- Where (and how) do you connect with others? Where do you not?
- How do our common affairs affect you and the way human beings now get along? What can you do to change it?
- How can you consciously co-create a better tomorrow with the others in your life/world?
- What do you want for yourself? What do you want for others? What do you want for your world? And finally, what are you prepared to do to get it?
The answers will help you chart your course through these challenging times to build a better life and a better world.
Latest posts by John Dennison (see all)
- Expanding Your Concept of Self - August 31, 2021
- 12 Questions That Tell the Story of YOUR Life - August 31, 2021
- Who Are You and What Is Your Life About? - August 31, 2021