“To build a new world, change the way you see the one you’re in, and upon those new perspectives lay a foundation of principles and practices to support the one you crave.”
– John Dennison
We hold these truths to be self-evident, by which all who choose may live in peace:
- We live inspired and guided by the voice that whispers within.
- We seek to know ourselves a little better in every moment.
- We honor ourselves, each other, and the source of life within all.
- We allow all things to be as they are, and look for the value in every person, perspective, situation and belief.
- We accept and preserve the right of every soul to go its own way while we go ours.
- We speak our truth despite all obstacles with patience, persistence, and loving kindness, without filter, restriction, or imposition on others.
- We act for others’ expansion and not at their expense.
- We act upon our urges to give care and compassion to those who struggle, suffer, or are in pain.
- We look for the divinity within all despite the differences, filters and distortions that keep us apart.
- We accept responsibility for our choices and perceptions and how they shape our lives.
- We encourage each other to dream and to live in accord with our highest aspirations.
- We keep no secrets about the inner ways, and hold their truths open to all.
Upon these principles we can build a better world. And so it is.
Originally posted 2018-08-27 10:38:08.